The Criminal Law and Rules Committee is charged with:
- Examination and study of criminal law proposed legislation.
- Recommendations of criminal law statutory improvements.
- Study and recommendation regarding criminal court rule proposals.
- Recommendations on legislation for the SCJA Legislative Committee.
- Recommendations on court rules for the SCJA Board.
Committee Chair – Judge Roger Rogoff
|Judge George N. Bowden||Judge Bill Bowman|
|Judge Grant Blinn||Judge Marybeth Dingledy|
|Judge Cindy Larsen||Judge Amber Finlay|
|Judge Marilyn K. Haan||Judge Jeanette Dalton|
|Judge John McHale||Judge Maryann C. Moreno|
|Judge Edmund Murphy||Judge James R. Orlando|
|Judge Catherine Moore||Judge Edmund Murphy|
|Judge James R. Orlando||Judge Kristin Richardson|
|Judge Philip K. Sorensen|
AOC Contact – Anne Watson
Administrative Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170
Olympia, WA 98504-1170