The Family and Juvenile Law Committee:
- Provides leadership and advocacy to assure a court system that is responsive, accessible and accountable.
- Reviews and recommends changes to family and juvenile substantive and procedural law, includings legislative changes to the Juvenile Code, Domestic Relations Code, and Child Support Schedule.
- Monitors and report on proposed changes to Juvenile Court Rules.
- Reviews and provides input to the Family Law, Juvenile Offender, and Juvenile Non-offender Benchbooks.
- Advocates for greater consistency in local rules and procedures as appropriate.
- Conducts site visits to Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration Institutions.
- Leads the Court Improvement Program (CIP) Steering Committee which oversees federal grant funding for improvements to dependency courts.
Committee Co-Chairs – Judge Lori Kay Smith & Commissioner Michelle Ressa
|Comm. Craig S. Adams||Judge Anne Hirsch|
|Comm. Michelle Adams||Judge Elizabeth J. Berns|
|Comm. Sabrina Ahrens||Judge Marybeth Dingledy|
|Comm. Tami Chavez||Judge Amber Finlay|
|Judge Julia Garratt||Comm. Mark Gelman|
|Judge Helen Halpert||Comm. Diana L. Kiesel|
|Judge David A. Kurtz||Comm. Jonathon Lack|
|Comm. Jennie Laird||Comm. Robyn Lindsay|
|Judge Barbara A. Mack||Comm. Barbara McInvaille|
|Comm. Kevin S. Naught||Judge Kathryn Nelson|
|Judge Nicole A. G. Phelps||Judge Richard Okrent|
|Comm. Pamela Peterson||Comm. Jerri G. Potts|
|Judge James E. Rulli||Comm. Rani Sampson|
|Judge Susan Serko||Comm. Jacqueline I. Stam|
|Judge Lori Kay Smith||Judge Tanya Thorp|
|Comm. Lee B. Tinney||Judge Kitty-Ann van Doorninck|
|Judge M. Scott Wolfram|
Washington Association of Juvenile
Court Administrators Liaison
|Tribal Liaison – Judge Jerry Ford
Northwest Intertribal Court System
AOC Contact – Cindy Bricker
Administrative Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170
Olympia WA 98504-1170