The Judicial Education Committee:
- Provides educational curricula for superior court judges and commissioners.
- Plans, promotes, and presents the Spring Conference and other education programs for superior court judges and commissioners.
- Plans, promotes, and presents the Judicial College program for newly elected or appointed superior court judges and commissioners.
- Recruits, educates, and trains Association members to serve as faculty for judicial education programs.
- Maintains liaison with the Board for Court Education.
- Administers the Mentor/Mentee Judge Program.
- Administers the SCJA Education Scholarship Program.
- Submits written reports for Association business meetings.
Committee Chairs – Judge Kevin D. Hull, Co-Chair & Comm. Indu Thomas, Co-Chair
|Judge Veronica Alicea-Galván||Judge Grant Blinn|
|Comm Jacalyn Brudvik||Comm. Tami Chavez|
|Judge Andrea Darvas||Judge Theresa B. Doyle|
|Judge Anne Hirsch||Comm. Jennie Laird|
|Judge Dean S. Lum||Judge Leroy McCullough|
|Judge Raquel Montoya-Lewis||Judge Henry A. Rawson|
|Judge T. W. Small||Judge Matthew Williams|
AOC Contact – Phil Zitzelman
Administrative Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170
Olympia, WA 98504-1170