The Judicial Ethics Committee is charged with:
- Maintaining liaison with the Commission on Judicial Conduct and the Ethics Advisory Committee.
- Reviewing and recommending changes in the Code of Judicial Conduct.
- Educating members of the judiciary on the Code of Judicial Conduct.
- Coordinating with the judicial assistance program at the WSBA, preparing a program statement, and assembling files of referral resources.
- Submitting reports, as appropriate, for Spring and Fall Conferences.
Committee Chair – Judge Michael H. Evans
|Judge John Chun||Judge David Estudillo|
|Judge David A. Kurtz||Judge Chris Lanese|
|Judge Barbara A. Mack||Judge Richard McDermott|
|Judge John McHale||Judge Catherine Moore|
|Judge Richard Okrent||Comm. Michelle L. Ressa|
|Judge Kristin Richardson||Judge Jean A. Rietschel|
|Judge John R. Ruhl||Judge Susan K. Serko|
|Judge Matthew Williams|
AOC Contact – Shannon Hinchcliffe
Administrative Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170
Olympia, WA 98504-1170