The Technology Committee is charged with:
- Identifying needs and priorities for court information technology only as they relate to trial courts, and advise the SCJA concerning those needs and priorities.
- Maintaining a forum for discussion of technology developments in the trial courts including technologies that may be used in the trial courtroom and technology related legislation that may affect trial courtroom procedures.
- Considering the advisability of preparing a website for the use and benefit of SCJA members; and develop and plan what information and services should be on the website. If the plan is feasible and the SCJA should decide to establish a website, then be responsible for building and maintaining that SCJA website.
- Maintaining liaison with the JIS Committee, and providing input to the Association’s representatives on policy issues.
- Promoting technology training for judges.
Committee Chair – Judge Gary Bashor
|Judge Timothy Ashcroft||Judge Diana Kiesel|
AOC Contact – Sondra Hohn
Administrative Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170
Olympia, WA 98504-1170